Technology Enhanced Knowledge Research Institute (TEKRI)
Description Text Here.
The Technology Enhanced Knowledge Research Institute at Athabasca University has a two-fold mission:
- to promote research and development of technologies that enhance the advancement, application and transfer of human knowledge, and
- to promote the growth of a community of researchers at Athabasca University.
TEKRI achieves this mission through seven key areas of research:
- Open Education
- Social Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Technologies
- Adaptivity and Personalization
- Design Based Research
- Learning Analytics & Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
TEKRI researcher blogs etc
- Teaching Practices Inventory – Fast and easy!
- Three ways to save distance universities
- Where are the Women?
- On the value of awards
- To truly end animal suffering, the most ethical choice is to kill wild predators (especially Cecil the lion) - Quartz
- Adios Ed Tech. Hola something else.
- First Week at Riverdale Little Free Library
- When You're Calling Culture Content, You're Reinforcing The Idea Of A Container
- A waste of time
- Little Free Library Opens in Riverdale (Edmonton)
- Wiping out species may boost evolution – study — RT News
- A response to Fact vs. Fiction: 7 Truths about College Course Materials on TM News August 12, 2015
- White House: Innovation in Higher Education
- McDonald's as a learning technology
- Collective values
- Downes on Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
- Change MOOC: Sensemaking and Analytics