Technology Enhanced Knowledge Research Institute (TEKRI)
Description Text Here.
The Technology Enhanced Knowledge Research Institute at Athabasca University has a two-fold mission:
- to promote research and development of technologies that enhance the advancement, application and transfer of human knowledge, and
- to promote the growth of a community of researchers at Athabasca University.
TEKRI achieves this mission through seven key areas of research:
- Open Education
- Social Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Technologies
- Adaptivity and Personalization
- Design Based Research
- Learning Analytics & Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
TEKRI researcher blogs etc
- When cats play sax
- Is Google Scholar a Filter Bubble?
- Quality in Online Learning Presentation
- Our Spanish adventure
- Being Human in a Digital Age
- 1st Birthday – Riverdale’s Little Free Library
- Downe’s great summary article, but…….
- True costs of information technologies
- Adaptive Learners, Not Adaptive Learning
- Doctor of Education: Athabasca University
- Digital Learning Research Network Conference 2016
- Announcing: aWEAR Conference: Wearables and Learning
- What does it mean to be human in a digital age?
- The Godfather: Gardner Campbell
- Hello world!