Technology Enhanced Knowledge Research Institute (TEKRI)
Description Text Here.
The Technology Enhanced Knowledge Research Institute at Athabasca University has a two-fold mission:
- to promote research and development of technologies that enhance the advancement, application and transfer of human knowledge, and
- to promote the growth of a community of researchers at Athabasca University.
TEKRI achieves this mission through seven key areas of research:
- Open Education
- Social Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Technologies
- Adaptivity and Personalization
- Design Based Research
- Learning Analytics & Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
TEKRI researcher blogs etc
- What does it mean to be human in a digital age?
- The Godfather: Gardner Campbell
- Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News
- The Future of Learning: Digital, Distributed, Data-Driven
- What’s So New about the New Atheists? – Virtual Canuck
- Reflecting on Learning Analytics and SoLAR
- Humpback whale in English Bay
- Learning and the Kardashians
- Study: People Want Power Because They Want Autonomy
- Hello world!
- W16: week 9 - beginning the artefact
- First, Let’s Fire All the Managers
- Open Learning Analytics. Again
- McDonald's as a learning technology
- Collective values