Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
Knowledge when and where you need it.
Mobile Knowledge connects knowledge workers to knowledge systems through portable handheld devices. Whether connecting through telephone networks or across the internet, having instant connectivity to reference materials, decision systems, or colleagues brings new efficiencies to human performance.
Tekri Researchers of Mobile Knowledge Technologies
Team Leaders: Mohamed Ally, Maiga, Qing.
Dr. Caroline Park is Associate Professor of Nursing and a key investigator in impementing mobile technologies in healthcare settings.
TEKRI researcher blogs etc
- When cats play sax
- Is Google Scholar a Filter Bubble?
- Quality in Online Learning Presentation
- Our Spanish adventure
- Being Human in a Digital Age
- 1st Birthday – Riverdale’s Little Free Library
- Downe’s great summary article, but…….
- True costs of information technologies
- Adaptive Learners, Not Adaptive Learning
- Doctor of Education: Athabasca University
- Digital Learning Research Network Conference 2016
- Announcing: aWEAR Conference: Wearables and Learning
- What does it mean to be human in a digital age?
- The Godfather: Gardner Campbell
- Hello world!